Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

Good Game

That was a really great game, and I'm sure it's already been said, but that game would be a perfect minigame for the WII. Anyway, good job yo. Lates.

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

That was great

Good job, Bill Cosby is such a nutcase. The game was a little difficult but the plot just made it hilariously disturbing.

Gyroball Gyroball

Did you make the original?

I've played a different version of this, (same level design though), only with a black and yellow layout. Just wondering if you made the original one as well.

DJ Cat (Updated xALOT) DJ Cat (Updated xALOT)

Kinda Cool

This reminded me of an idea I never ended up doing, about a cat named Skratch Kat that fought crime by throwing records and mixin' beats. And it would all be done in Anime'. Anyway, not a bad movie.

Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz

Good One

It was good. I really like how you don't understand the Author's Comments until the end. Funny gag, kudos!

catbrush responds:

lol, thanks

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Duuude!

Holy Shiznit! This is one of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds! The "make your own band" thing has been done before, but this is the best I've ever seen! It's so good, and the crazy thing is no matter what you do sounds really friggin' awesome! Great job!!!

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Great job

That was a great game, it was definately the best dating sim I've played before. I really like how you added a fight option in, that was really cool. One thing that happened to me twice in a row when I played was the internet had an error when I went on a date with Naru. I don't know if that was a coincidence or if other people had the same problem.

Rock'em Sock'em Snowbots Rock'em Sock'em Snowbots

So simple but so good

That was a really good game. Such a simple idea but it was good fun! And the Rock'em Sock'em Robots bit makes it that much better. Good Job, and Merry Christmas!!!

Kristmas Kombat Kristmas Kombat

Not too shabby

The characters should be able to move, and there should have been a one player mode as well. Not a bad Christmas themed game, it just needs some more oomph.

Turkey Trouble FULL Turkey Trouble FULL

Not much change...

This was good, but it barely changed from the first one you submitted. I dunno, it was good, I just thought way more should have been added.